All Contractors engaged in any activity in Notore facilities SHALL adhere strictly to the following Security Regulations:
- Contractors and their workers must receive Security induction/briefing before mobilizing to site.
- All principal staff of contractors shall present themselves for registration with the Security Co-ordinator.
- Comprehensive list of all workers shall be submitted to Security Department before commencement of work in Notore premises.
- Permanent staff of Contractors shall be issued Notore photo identity cards bearing their respective company’s name.
- Short term Contractors (5days and below) shall be issued regular access tags daily at the main gate.
- Identity cards must be worn at all time while within Notore premises.
- All items/equipment brought into the premises shall be declared at the point of entry.
- Access tags/Identity cards are not transferable.
- All Security tags/Identity cards issued must be returned by the contractor at the end of the contract period and the contractor SHALL be liable for any loss and/or mutilation of the tags/Identity so issued.
- Contractors shall be liable for the conduct and activities of their workers while within Notore premises.
- Approval of the Security Coordinator is required for Vehicular access into the plant.
- Workers are restricted strictly to their work site and loitering is highly prohibited.
- The official work hour is 7.30am to 4.30pm.
- Permission must be obtained from the Security Coordinator for any activity beyond official hours, and 12 hours written notice for weekends and public holidays.
- List of workers for weekend and public holiday work must be submitted to security along with the written notice for security clearance.
- Violators of any of these regulations would be escorted out of Notore premises or be handed over to the police for prosecution.
08054201028 (Plant Security)
08072093140 (Estate Security)